Imperial Whitetail Edge Food Plot Seed - 26 Lbs.
Imperial Edge Food Plots Seed
- Includes a sainfoin variety specially selected for its preference by deer and they love it
- Includes Persist Forb, the highly attractive, sweet backbone perennial in Imperial Whitetail Extreme
- Includes specially selected X-9 Technology grazing alfalfas more leaf relative to stem, more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfa.
- Includes wina-100 perennial forage chicory vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Extremely cold tolerant, Heat, Drought and Disease Resistant
- Designed to last up to 5 years from a single planting
- Includes Whitetail Institute Rainbond seed coating to help ensure seedling survivability by retaining moisture near the seed
Imperial Whitetail Edge is a perennial forage designed to provide year-around attraction and up to 44% protein for up to five years from a single planting...
Edge contains the Whitetail Institute's Golden Jump start, which helps Edge establish quickly and begin attracting deer right away. Drought resistant as well as cold-tolerant, Edge is well suited for medium/heavy to better-drained soils in a broad range of climates from Florida to Canada. The perennial components include sainfoin along with Whitetail Institute forage varieties such as Persist forb, and wina chicory. Edge also contains true forage type alfalfas, which produce more leaf than common agricultural alfalfas. Additional legumes in Edge boost cold tolerance even further. Edge includes proprietary seed varieties that can only be found in Whitetail Institute products. Edge is extremely attractive to deer as well as highly drought-tolerant and heat resistant, reaching deep into the soil for moisture as far as three feet below the surface. Optimum germination and seedling survival is further enhanced by the Whitetail Institute's Rainbond seed coating, which acts as a mini reservoir, soaking up to 200 times its weight in moisture and keeping it near the seed as it germinates and can dramatically increase seedling survivability.