Optigard Ant Bait Gel - 2 tubes
Optigard Ant Bait Gel
- How does Optigard Ant Bait Gel work? Ants that feed on the gel will return to their nest and transfer the bait to the queen and their young, thereby killing the queen, the young and the entire colony.
- How long will the Bait remain attractive to ants before I need to reapply? Attractiveness of the bait to ants is enhanced by its high moisture retention properties and the bait will remain attractive for at least two weeks following bait deployment.
- How long will it take to see results? Dead ants should begin to appear within days after ants have begun feeding on the bait. Substantial reduction in ants foraging should be seen within a few days to a week. For effective management of certain ant species such as Argentine ant, reduction of food sources (such as honeydew-producing insects like aphids) near entry points around the structure is critical.
- Get unparalleled results and virtual colony elimination with the uniquely palatable yet potent formula of Optigard Ant Bait Gel.
- Target pests: For indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants including argentine ants, carpenter ants, and ghost ants and other nuisance ant pests; excluding fire, harvester and pharaoh ants