Chipco 26GT Fungicide - 2.5 Gallons
Bayer Chipco 26GT Fungicide
26GT is a broad-spectrum fungicide that provides unsurpassed control of brown patch, dollar spot, various leafspots, and a variety of other turf diseases. Trusted by superintendents for its long residual disease control--14 days or longer--26GT also provides quick disease knockdown, even at the height of summer heat and humidity. 26GT Fungicide is a foliar applied fungicide, prescribed for turfgrass disease control on golf courses, sod farms, and institutional areas where fine turf is grown.
- All-around, versatile fungicide
- Preventative and curative disease control
- Easy to tank-mix with other products
- Faster knockdown than competitors that claim to be "equivalent"
- Begins knocking out mycelium in as little as 24 hours after application, resulting in faster turf recovery
Pests controlled:Anthracnose (suppression), brown patch, dollar spot, Fusarium blight, Fusarium patch, gray snow mold, leaf spot, pink snow mold, red thread
Rate of use: 3-8 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft., applied at 14-28 day intervals, depending on type of disease treated. See label for full instructions.
Active ingredient:23.3% Iprodione
Not for use at residential sites.