Water Retaining Polymer - 5 Lbs.
Pre-hydrate and implemented directly in the field Incorporate into a substrate (dry or hydrated) and use for nurseries/potting mix Implement in the sowing coulter during crop sowing, using a pneumatic micro granular spreader
Turf and ornamentals:
- Trees: 1 oz./ 3 ft. of height
- Potted Plants: 0.25 oz. (1 Tbsp)/ 3 gallon pot
- Flower Beds: 1 lb./100 sq. ft. of soil
- Turf Soil Preparation: 5-10 lbs./1000 sq. ft. (250-450 lbs./acre)
- Bulk Soil Blending: 2-4 lbs./cubic yard
- Root Dip: 1-4 oz./gallon of water
- Hydroseeding: 10-30 lbs./acre
- In Furrow at Seeding: 5-20 lbs./acre
- In Pre-Plant Blend: 5-20 lbs./acre
- Broadcast Rate: Min. 15 lbs./acre
Active ingredient: Polyacrylic Acid-Salt (Cross-linked): 99.7%
Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.