(On Backorder) Cadence PsiMatric Surfactant - 2.5 Gallons
Cadence PsiMatric Surfactant
Pesticide manufacturers may recommend a rate of nonionic surfactant to be used with their product. Follow the pesticide or active ingredient label recommendations on use of surfactant. However, if the pesticide or active ingredient label does not have a specific recommendation for surfactant use but does not prohibit the use of a nonionic surfactant, Cadence should be applied at the rates listed below. Careful observation of spray performance in a trial application with the combination of chemicals to be applied is recommended to determine proper and efficient surfactant rates.
• For use as spray adjuvant with herbicide: Use 16 ounces per 100 gallons or 1.6 ounces per acre using a 10 gallon per acre spray rate.
• As an adjuvant with herbicides, micronutrients or defoliants: Use 6 to 16 ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.
• As an adjuvant with insecticides/miticides or fungicides: Use 6 to 12 ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.
• For use with aerial applications: Use 12 to 16 ounces per 100 gallons of spray. As a Soil Wetting Agent
• Golf course tees and greens: Apply at a concentration of 0.1% v/v, or use the following spray rates per 1,000 square feet: 1/8 ounce of Cadence in 1 gallon of water, or 1/5 ounce of Cadence in 1.5 gallons of water, or 1/4 ounce of Cadence in 2 gallons of water.
Repeat as needed to overcome hydrophobic soil condition. Irrigation is not needed, but will help incorporate the treatment into the soil. For Large Turf Areas Such as Golf Fairways
• Boom sprayers: Apply at concentration of 0.05 to 0.1% (6 to 13 ounces) per 100 gallons of tank mix/water.
• Injection through irrigation: Adjust proportioning valve to inject at the ration 1:1000, based on weekly application. To accommodate 100:1 proportioners, mix a 10% solution of Cadence and water and inject at 100:1.
• As a mulch, meat or potting soil wetting agent: Apply at a concentration of 0.05 to 0.1% v/v of water (6 to 13 ounces) per 100 gallons. Repeat as needed.
• As a dew control agent: Cadence will prevent dew formation on turf areas such as tees and greens. Apply Cadence with a boom sprayer or hand sprayer. Use a concentration of 0.1% Cadence in water (13 ounces) per 100 gallons every 7 to 10 days.
• For use with liquid fertilization: Apply Cadence to liquid fertilizer/water solutions at the rate of 6 to 13 ounces per 100 gallons of mix.