Bermuda Grass Seed Coated/Hulled - 1 Lb.
Coated Hulled Common Bermuda Grass makes an excellent low maintenance, drought resistant lawn or pasture.
- Common Bermuda grass is a crawling grass with runners providing great traffic tolerance.
- Common Bermuda Grass grows well in very sandy soil types where other grasses have trouble.
- Common Bermuda Grass is commonly used for lawn and pasture applications across the southern 1/3 United States.
- Lawn Applications New Lawns - Plant 1 - 2 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Pasture and Erosion Applications
- New Pastures - Plant 25 - 50 lbs. per acre
- Erosion Areas - Plant 50 - 100 lbs. per acre
- Fertilization Recommendations