Bermuda Grass Seed Common Raw Hulled - 5 Lbs.
Hulled Common Bermuda Grass makes an excellent low maintenance, drought resistant lawn or pasture.
- Common Bermuda grass is a crawling grass with runners providing great traffic tolerance.
- Common Bermuda Grass grows well in very sandy soil types where other grasses have trouble.
- Common Bermuda Grass is commonly used for lawn and pasture applications across the southern 1/3 United States.
Including:Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi,
Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California, and Hawaii.
Type: Warm season perennial.
- Lawn Applications New Lawns - Plant 1 - 2 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Pasture and Erosion Applications
- New Pastures - Plant 25 - 50 lbs. per acre
- Erosion Areas - Plant 50 - 100 lbs. per acre
- Fertilization Recommendations
Lawn Fertilization - Apply 5 - 10 lbs. of 16-4-8 slow release fertilizer per 1000 sq. ft. four times a year (Late Spring, Mid Summer,
Late Summer, Early Fall) for the first two years. After a fully established lawn has been accomplished apply 5 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
two times (Mid Summer, Late Summer) a year.
Pasture Fertilization: Apply 250 - 350 lbs. of 16-4-8 slow release fertilizer per acre in Late Spring, Mid Summer and Early Fall.
Animals that are grazing will damage the Bermuda grass if the pasture is not properly fertilized annually.