Concert II Fungicide - 2.5 Gallons
Use rate: 1.5-8.3 fl. oz./1000 sq. ft.
Concert II fungicide provides golf course superintendents with preventive disease control on greens, fairways and roughs. Using a proprietary blend of the active ingredients from Banner MAXX II and Daconil, it is an important component of spray programs for cool-season grasses.
- Protects against more than 13 diseases, including snow mold (gray and pink), stem rust, anthracnose, dollar spot, gray leaf spot and brown patch
- Provides superior resistance against dollar spot with both contact and systemic activity
- Offers preventive disease control at efficient rates and cost making it particularly useful, versatile and economical to treat fairways, roughs and greens
- Contains multi-site mode of action enabling product to be used to delay or prevent the development of resistance to single-site fungicides
- Helps reduce human application error with no tank mixing requirements