Daconil Ultrex Fungicide - 5 Lbs.
- Registered for control of 50 diseases on more than 75 ornamental plants
- Diseases controlled include dollar spot, brown patch, gray leaf spot, algae, leaf spot, melting out, anthracnose, rust, Fusarium patch, gray snow mold and red thread
- Provides residual control for 14 to 21 days
- Allows the spray solution to stay in suspension for up to six hours, if delayed by wind or rain
- In more than 40 years of use, there has never been a documented case of disease resistance attributed to Daconil Ultrex
- Provides excellent wide-spectrum disease control when partnered with Heritage, Banner Maxx II and Subdue Maxx
Do not use on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, playfields, recreational park athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools (e.g., elementary, middle and high schools), campgrounds, churches, and theme parks. Do not apply to forests. Daconil Ultrex may be used to control certain diseases of container, bench, flat, plug, bed or field-grown ornamentals in greenhouses, shade-houses, outdoor nurseries, and residential and commercial landscapes.