Gentrol IGR Concentrate - 1 Oz.
Gentrol IGR Concentrate
Read the PCT Magazine State of the Cockroach Market report to learn how Gentrol IGR can enhance your baiting program. Target Pests: Cockroaches, bed bugs, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-hydroprene, which disrupts normal growth patterns
- The active ingredient translocates to areas that may have been missed during treatment
- Labeled for food handling establishments
- May be applied as a general fogging application or general surface spray
- Long-term control - 120 days
- Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle
- Non- repellent, can aid in lowering resistance ratios
- A great tank mixer with Zenprox EC.
How It Works
Gentrol IGR Concentrate translocates from treated areas to locations that are typically difficult to treat. It can move deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the pests that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae and nymphs from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage often resulting in death, preventing future infestations.Application SitesWhether it's used for fogging applications or general surface spray, the long-term control of Gentrol IGR Concentrate is ideal for these sites:
- Warehouses, Hotels, Motels, Dormitories
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
- Aircraft, Ships, Trains, Trucks
Rate of use: 1 oz. per gallon. Each gallon covers 1500 square feet.
Active ingredient: 9% (S)-Hydroprene