Heritage TL Fungicide - 1 Gallon
Heritage TL is a broad-spectrum, systemic fungicide with preventative and curative properties used to control listed turf diseases. Heritage TL may be applied as a foliar spray in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered, turf protection products. All applications should be made according to the use directions that follow. Heritage TL is a member of Syngenta's Plant Performance product line that can improve plant vigor and quality. The additional benefits are due to positive effects on plant physiology, which can vary according to plant species and growing environment.
- Controls the toughest turf diseases
- Fast uptake into the leaf
- Longest application interval of all strobilurin fungicides
- Allows for extended application intervals up to 28 days, depending on disease pressure, allowing for fewer applications
- Controls certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed, and may also be used during over-seeding of dormant turfgrass
- Contains multiple formulation options that allow for application flexibility and mixing/handling preferences
Application Directions: Heritage TL should be applied prior to disease development. Mix Heritage TL with the required amount of water (see label) and apply as a dilute spray application in 2-4 gallons of water per 1,000 sq ft (87-174 gal/A). Repeat applications at specified intervals for as long as required. For spot treatments, use 1 fl oz Heritage TL per 1 to 2 gallons of water.
Active ingredient: 8.8% Azoxystrobin