Whitetail No Plow Food Plot Seed
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers and brassica
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Also even more attractive now with the inclusion of a specially selected radish and lettuce
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
- Best when planted in the fall
The best spots for food plots for deer can...
often be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. Logging roads, remote clearings, fire lanes, and other out of the way clearings are often great spots for planting, but sometimes they are tough spots to access with farming equipment. No-Plow makes it easy to turn these unused spots into great food plot sites. If you can get there by 4-wheeler, or even on foot, you can plant an exceptionally nutritious food plot. Preparation for planting No-Plow can be done with as little as hand tools. As long as the area gets 3-4 hours of sunlight and you get seed-to-soil contact you can have a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. The research and development challenge was to produce a seed blend that would grow well on minimally prepared ground and still provide a high-level of deer attraction and nutrition. Whitetail Institute did this by blending several types of forages that mature at different times. No-Plow attracts deer quickly and keeps them coming. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and also nutrition for optimal growth and antler development, No-Plow can go where your tractor won't. No-Plow is best planted in the late summer or fall but can also be planted in the spring.
5 Lbs. plants 1/4 acre.