Imperial Whitetail Alfa-Rack Plus Seed - 3.75 Lbs.
Alfa-Rack Plus Food Plot Seed
- 3.75 Lbs Plants 1/4 Acre
- 16.5 Lbs. Plants 1.25 Acres
- 33 Lbs. - Plants 2.5 Acres
- Includes specially selected X-9 Technology grazing alfalfas, more leaf relative to stem, more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Designed to last up to 5 years from a single planting
- Extremely cold tolerant, Heat, Drought and Disease Resistant
- Includes Whitetail Institute Rainbond seed coating to help ensure seedling survivability by retaining moisture near the seed
Do you want to plant a perennial food plot on a hilltop, hillside or on almost any light, upland soil?
Alfa-Rack Plus is the answer. The Whitetail Institute�۪s extensive research and development program designed Alfa-Rack Plus to be planted in just these type situations. Alfa-Rack Plus is a blend of high-protein, drought and cold resistant grazing alfalfas, Alfa-Rack Plus has an extensive deep-root structure that helps keep plants thriving even on steep hillsides while reaching deep into the soil to find moisture. Imperial Whitetail Clover is added to the blend to offer variety and fill in any areas in the plot that have soil that holds moisture. Alfa-Rack Plus provides up to 35% protein to help increase antler development. The grazing-alfalfa varieties found in Alfa-Rack Plus are higher in nutrients and more attractive than traditional hay variety alfalfas. Whether you live in the sunny South, chilly Canada, or somewhere in between, we have an Alfa-Rack Plus blend developed to grow successfully on your property. And where Alfa-Rack Plus grows successfully, so do the deer. In most parts of the country you can plant Alfa-Rack Plus in the spring or fall.
The newest, most innovative X-9 alfalfa technology and the addition of chicory for drought resistance, variety and superior taste, take Alfa-Rack Plus to an all new level. Alfa-Rack Plus is even easier to establish, faster growing, and more digestible and attractive to deer. It is also exceptionally drought and disease resistant.