Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens - 3 Lbs. (1/2 Acre Coverage)
Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
- 4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you'll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter. Best of all, they'll come looking for it on your property.