Nufarm Prosedge Selective Herbicide - 1.33 Oz.
Stop nutsedge in its tracks with Nufarm Prosedge.
Yellow nutsedge can be one of the most troublesome weeds found in lawns and other turfgrass: unlike most weeds, it's not controlled with applications of traditional grass or broadleaf herbicides. Nufarm Prosedge offers an alternative for selective nutsedge control in turf and around woody ornamentals in landscaped areas.
- Excellent control of yellow and purple nutsedge and horsetail
- Kyllinga suppression
- Easy-to-use water-soluble formulation
- Rainfast within 4 hours of spraying
- Gentle to many turfgrass species (see label for full list)
Rate of use:
For post-emergence control of purple or yellow nutsedge:
- 2/3-1 1/3 oz. by weight per acre
- Use 0.25-0.5% nonionic surfactant, or 1-2 quarts per 100 gallons broadcast, or 2 teaspoons per gallon spot treatment.
For post-emergence control of horsetail:
- 2 2/3 ounces/acre or 0.06 ounces per 1,000 square feet
Active ingredient: Halosulfuron-methyl 75.0%