Palmetto St Augustine Grass Plugs
Palmetto St. Augustine Grass Plugs
Selected for beautiful color and finer texture, Palmetto demonstrates superior shade, cold, frost, heat and drought tolerance. This versatile turf grass is used under a wide range of climate and soil conditions. It will also hold its color longer than other St. Augustine varieties, adding to its desirability. Its semi-dwarf habit and finer texture make it a softer, more comfortable lawn for lounging or barefoot walking.
3" Mow Height
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- St. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
- St. Augustine Palmetto® is heat and shade tolerant
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
1 tray covers 50 sq. ft.
10 trays cover 500 sq.ft.
20 trays cover 1000 sq.ft.
Plugs should be between 6 - 12 inches apart and take 3 - 4 months under ideal conditions for full coverage to be attained.
Each tray contains 16 plugs.
Due to lengthy delivery times and restrictions, we do not deliver plugs to California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Idaho, or Nevada.
Shipment of plugs is cut off by Wednesday during the week, unless in Florida.