Phyton 35 Bactericide Fungicide - 8 Oz.
Phyton 35 Bactericide/Fungicide
Phyton 27 is a broad-spectrum, systemic bactericide + fungicide that has proven effective against many pathogens, including Botrytis (gray mold), bacterial leaf spot, powdery mildew, and more. Its patented formula enables its active ingredient to be absorbed into the plant's vascular tissue where it can move up, down and across the plant, killing pathogens that have attacked the internal plant tissues. With a residual of up to 21 days, it provides long-lasting protection, leaves no visible residue, and often enhances overall plant health and vitality.
- Systemic: readily absorbed and moves throughout the plant
- Preventive & curative for root and foliar diseases
- Use throughout the growing season, from propagation up to the time of harvest
- Low risk of phytotoxicity (when used as directed)
- Resists wash-off. Saves time and money on spray applications
- Highly effective at times of plant stressors (i.e. during propagation, transplantation, transportation, and disease-inducing weather conditions)
- Compatible with most Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and biocontrols
- For use in the Greenhouse, Nursery, Field, Landscape, and Interiorscape
Rate of use: 13-50 fl. oz./100 gallons
Active ingredient: 21.36% Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate