Pramitol 25E Herbicide - 1 Gal.
Pramitol 25E Herbicide
Pramitol 25E is a non-selective herbicide that works by killing the leaves and root systems of weeds, grasses and other perennials. The active ingredient in Pramitol is prometon (25 % by weight) which is a photosynthesis inhibiting herbicide. Prometon will leave behind bare, sterile soil.
Pramitol is a total weed control and should be used only where barren soil is desired. This bare ground weed control is perfect to use along fence lines, buildings, work yards and anywhere you need complete weed control.
Rate of use: 23 fl. oz. per 1000 square feet, equivalent to 7.8 gallons per acre.
- Bare ground weed control
- Active Ingredient: Prometon - 25%
- Inert ingredients: 75%
- Non-selective herbicide
- Kills weeds pre and post emergence
- Absorption of Pramitol through the foliage and roots kills weeds, grasses and all plants
- Dry soils can prohibit movement of herbicide to the roots and produce poor weed control
- Pramitol 5E will leave behind sterile soil for up to one year to prevent new weed growth
- For use where you want bare soils
- 1 Gallon / 10,000 sq. ft.
Use as directed for complete weed control
Active Ingredients: Prometon - 25%