Imidacloprid 2F Termiticide Insecticide - 2.15 Gallons
Prime Source's Imidacloprid 2F Termiticide/Insecticide is a multipurpose, non-repellent liquid concentrate that may be used as an insecticide and termiticide. It may be used on structures for protection because Imidacloprid 2F T/I Select creates a protective barrier that is long-lasting to successfully control termites of multiple species. It will also provide excellent control of ants. Imidacloprid 2F T/I Select provides a critical tool for professionals to protect ornamentals, turf, and structural property from damaging insects.
- Registered for Interior Spot treatment/Exterior Perimeter
- Spot application for a secondary treatment role
- Available in 27.5 oz. bottle that makes 100 gallons of termiticide
- Non-repellency - insects cannot detect Imidacloprid 2F T/I Select
- Imidacloprid is picked up by both ingestion and contact
- Termites exposed are able to transfer Imidacloprid to unexposed nest mates
- Outstanding control of white grubs in turf
Imidacloprid 2F T/I Select is an effective termiticide/insecticide that will help prevent and control insect pests such as drywood termites, dampwood termites, Subterranean termites, as well as aphids, leafhoppers, mealybugs, Japanese beetles, psyllids, and more. It uses Imidacloprid as its active ingredient and it guarantees to provide foliar and systemic insect control. It can be used on landscape ornamentals, turfgrasses, residential fruit and nut trees, and interior plantscapes.