SA - 20 Disinfectant - 1 Pint
SA - 20 Disinfectant
- Controls Algae and Mildew
- Disinfect greenhouses, pots & tools
- Use on ornamentals including orchids
- Controls toadstools and other fungi in the lawn
Contains: 10% dimethyl benzylammonium chloride and 10% dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chlorideRate of use:
- Disinfecting greenhouse areas, pots, and tools: 1 Tablespoon per gal
- Orchid Culture: 1-2 Tablespoons per gal,
- Algae Control: 1 Tablespoon per gallon,
- Treat Seedlings and Bulbs: 1 Teaspoon per gal.
- Other Ornamental Usage: 1- 1 1/2 tsp. per gal.
Application: Mix with water. Depending upon specific use this product may be used as a spray, drench, soak or a dip.
For commercial use.