Southern Ag 8-15-36 Soluble Fertilizer - 25 Lbs.
Southern Ag 8-15-36 Soluble Fertilizer
This fertilizer has been formulated for growing plants in soilless culture. This formulation contains Boron and Molybdenum. The Boron could be injurious to Boron sensitive crops. The Molybdenum could be injurious to ruminants feeding on treated plant material. The grower is cautioned, before using this mixture, to determine that the primary plant food and micronutrient composition meets his specific requirements.
Rate of use: Mix 1/2 lb. of 8-15-36 per 100 gallons of water for full strength working solution. See product label for full details.
- Nitrogen - 8% (Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 0.50%; Nitrate Nitrogen -7.5%)
- Phosphoric Acid - 15%
- Potash - 36%
- Chlorine - not more than 1%
- Boron as B - 0.20%
- Copper as Cu (Chelated) - 0.05%
- Iron as Fe (Chelated) - 0.40%
- Manganese as Mn (Chelated) - 0.20%
- Molybdenum as Mo - 0.01%
- Zinc as Zn (Chelated) - 0.05%