Imperial Extreme Seed
Whitetail Extreme Food Plot Seed
- Includes Persist Forb, the highly attractive, sweet small burnett developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer.
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer
- Can tolerate soil pH as low as 5.4
- Can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Designed to last up to 5 years from a single planting
- Includes Whitetail Institute Rainbond seed coating to help ensure seedling survivability by retaining moisture near the seed
Most perennials require a minimum...
of at least 30 inches of rainfall annually, and some suffer from excessive summer heat. Add other site problems, such as soil with low pH, and you have conditions that just about prohibit the planting of most perennials. The Whitetail Institute research and development team took on the challenge of producing a perennial seed blend that would grow where others would not, and still provide the excellent attraction and nutrition you expect from a Whitetail Institute product. The result of years of research and development, Imperial Whitetail Extreme is a seed blend that will enable you to plant a successful food plot even in some of your poorer soils and/or harsh conditions. It requires a minimum of only 15 inches of rainfall a year, is cold and heat tolerant, and can withstand soil pH levels as low as 5.4, making Extreme an excellent choice for ground that might otherwise be non-productive. And it is a perennial, that can last up to five years without replanting. Note: Higher pH soils and higher annual rainfall can produce even better performance. In most parts of the country you can plant Extreme in the spring or fall. Extreme is incredibly attractive to deer, offers high levels of nutrition (up to 36% protein) and has been field tested from New York to Texas with excellent results. If you think the growing conditions on your property are too tough for a successful perennial food plot, let Extreme prove you wrong.