is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed
for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail
Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely
cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find
it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you’ll love
knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and
best of all, they’ll come looking for it on your property.